lundi 6 novembre 2017

Humble beginning...

Hello to the few peoples who will see this humble beginning. It will be an erratic journey into my modelling effort to capture the San Jacinto station and approach into the 1948-1952 time frame in 1/64 scale. It's not the beginning of my work on this subject as this blog's creation topped years of research and efforts to focus solely on this modest station of the far flung Santa Fe empire tucked in a corner of southern Califonia. But more on that later...I'll publish here from time to time as the mood strike, the layout made progress and time permit. Sometimes it will be often, sometimes not. The layout of this blog may evolve as I'll try to master the subtleties of Blogger. One last word to this short introduction, english is not my native language and despite all my efforts in this field and rather simple text, it may have some mistakes here and there (maybe somewhere here!). Please be indulgent...
See ya'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire